Infographic from Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions™: How to Prioritize and Align Projects to Best Achieve the Organization’s Strategic Objectives
07 October 2016
Project and program management focus on “doing the work right.” Project portfolio management deals with “doing the right work,” and it is a vital part of ensuring the success of the organization’s overall strategic plan. Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions' Project Portfolio Management Project Scoring Tool uses an array of primarily objective criteria to help technology and business leaders assess and prioritize projects to best achieve strategic objectives. The resource—in the form of an infographic—is provided for review and potential adaptation. The strategic objectives, criteria, scales, and other details should be tailored to your organization’s unique needs. The file is available here.
You're invited to connect with Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions™ on social. Like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more information, you can review what we do, see who we are, check out our infographics, read additional stories from our blog, and visit our newsroom.
01 February 2019
Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions partners with client companies to help them achieve their strategic objectives and business initiatives through project management leadership. We provide project, program, portfolio, and PMO management services inclusive of agile, traditional, and hybrid development and delivery frameworks.
You're invited to learn more about us:
- Visit our verified business profile at Inc. (https://www.inc.com/profile/exceptional-solutions),
- Review what we do (http://exceptional-pmo.com/what_we_do/),
- See who we are (http://exceptional-pmo.com/who_we_are/),
- Visit our newsroom (http://exceptional-pmo.com/newsroom/),
- Read our blog (http://exceptional-pmo.com/blog/),
- Check out our infographics (http://exceptional-pmo.com/Select-Resources/),
- Discover our limited edition Produce Planning Cards™ for agile teams (http://exceptional-pmo.com/Produce-Planning-Cards/), and
- Connect with us on social: like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ExceptionalPPM/), and follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/exceptional_llc) and LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/exceptional-ppm-and-pmo-solutions/).
How can we help you?